Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Time steps in weather files

Hi Linda:

Can you tell me what is wrong with this CSV file? I tried to convert it to =
an=20
EPW file with the Weather Statistics and Conversions program more than twic=
e but=20
it always crashes. I also have another question: what does the source code =
mean=20
(for example C9C9C9*0*0?9?9?9?9?9?9?9A7A7A7A7A7A7*0E8*0*0)?

Thanks,

WARNING: The remainder of this message has not been transferred.
The estimated size of this message is 4887913 bytes.
Click on the Retrieve From Server icon above and check mail again to get the whole thing. (If you're reading this in the preview pane, you'll need to open the message to see the icon.)  If the Retrieve From Server icon is not showing, then this message is no longer on the server.