Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] E+ developer questions/proposals?

We don't have a formal developers group for people like you (yet).  There is a group for licensed developers.

Just send your ideas to the helpdesk (which is manned by several developers) and we'll make sure your ideas see the light of day.

Or send them to me and I can circulate to the team.

Linda