[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: How to generically model hourly residential electricity use

Thanks for the paper Liam...

I'm interesting in the problem of self-consumption and TOU so timing is critical. I've looked at plenty of load curves and they seem to be predictable enough for my purposes. The higher use homes aren't just shifted up - the extra electricity consumption is time weighted. This is what I want to capture.

And again, I'm not interested in an exact answer. I'm interested in a basic formula which would allow me to tweak a general load curve to adjust for at the very least: ambient temperature fluctuations and different square footages.