[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[EnergyPlus_Support] Query about schedules
- To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Query about schedules
- From: "motabmx1" <motabmx1@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 08:45:05 -0000
- Delivered-to: mailing list EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Delivery-date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 01:45:08 -0700
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1291020308; bh=8aOxfQj3w9QL0dXLKV/XFWVG4wpjskCs9vAI/39TTxQ=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=exoCYDDb3WJoYlsdp8rVpfjMLB7/ItX3MrukCciJvHhxx4tU8w28LUuUh9Iu3ZbbMh4GWbDH9q7G4I+MTvQ8KpMfwI5L25AqF6VLn5DB1u0mgLlQ7mO57/9IJjp47+Qd
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=lima; d=yahoogroups.com; b=YYI4lO+gyBWPyKgstOPE8sBkbjcaF5A13syB9LJcFZefcLcbzuOcBHIX5R5y0h46XG6zwrzMFhjadLnr1jhDhaUfPexiLBePvE1zIAvRD4PpbfomWHyFJkhHaJdJQJ/i;
- Envelope-to: linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- List-id: <EnergyPlus_Support.yahoogroups.com>
- List-unsubscribe: <mailto:EnergyPlus_Supportfirstname.lastname@example.org>
- Mailing-list: list EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; contact EnergyPlus_Support-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Reply-to: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: eGroups-EW/0.82
I am new with schedules in energy plus, I created a few of them by using schedule compact and I am getting a few errors relate with them.
Do I need to create schedule day: hourly?
In order to make work my compact schedules or I can directly input all the info for my file to simulate by using the compact option.
Another question is:
Anyone knows any web site where they explain a bit better how to make the schedule, I am find I/O referent document a bit confused
Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx
The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
The group web site is:
Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection. Limit attachments to small files.
EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable. Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: