Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Query about schedules

Hi,

You can use Schedule:Compacts for your needs I guess, we're using them for everything instead of separate week and year schedule objects.

Schedule:Compact is a like a single convenience object where you can bundle all the Schedule stuff (correct me if I'm wrong).

You can read the free E+ tutorial at�http://www.vibyor.com/tutorials?task=course_guest&id=16
Or go through the GettingStarted.pdf in the E+ documentation.

Martin