Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: A possible bug or I am doing somethinh wrong

There are lots of Building Surfaces with "Zone" as their outside condition -- meaning EnergyPlus is going to replicate that surface in the (presumably) adjacent zone.

IF THOSE SURFACES ARE ALSO IN THAT set of ZONE surfaces, the volume calculation will be off.

I don't have time to search through each one, maybe you do.