[EnergyPlus_Support] Any recommendations for a PhD? (Message to all the community)

Hi E+ support team and E+ community

This time I have a question not related with EnergyPlus issues.

My name is Daniel, I have a master degree in Energy at National Autonomous University of México (UNAM) and I'd like to study a foreign PhD.
I've looking for PhDs in areas of my interest, but their information usually remain hidden among tons of web's collateral information, and
I thought in the possibility of writing to some related institutions to gather information about quality universities/institutes where
you know those PhD are offered.

My areas of interest are:
-Green/Sustainable Buildings
-Thermal Simulation of Buildings
-Cleaner Production
-Environmental and Energy Policy

I have special interest in PhDs in Switzerland and Canada (but not ruling out the next countries: Italy, Norway, Sweden, Spain, Netherlands, United States, United Kingdom, Austria, Germany, France, Luxembourg and Greece).

I hope some people here could help me (specially with PhDs programmes in french/german/italian languages).

Thank you very much in advance for the info you might have and share,

Daniel