[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: How to make a weather file?
- To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: How to make a weather file?
- From: "vicentina_0350024" <vicentina_0350024@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2010 10:47:44 -0000
- Delivered-to: mailing list EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Delivery-date: Sun, 26 Dec 2010 03:47:58 -0700
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1293360477; bh=7T7zIlBv88rUH6VP9+NRfmCwAfWi1PhdxB0lVmYU6ws=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=YCH2g0tsGGbyLSZ+qrbLA3Ba0iDga+JXwmCFxbxT0MCimcC0ZPX5lREevDehp/UUZbkO7qu6ExSrNDLTxBj5ebmyQeVDxutEHKqAkDhm75Qnix5mQWNvxpRgwz7TgJ3M
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=lima; d=yahoogroups.com; b=s6z6hLRXopZeQGvKg70g4dMSTj3We9MtmlsWs4idsphEn1JbLhf1RbivGssrz29Woip/M++sj3iI6Llq1c1smkTfrYliBAE6zWmSK4tMLdyhySQ+yqp8SA0tCyMdow+H;
- Envelope-to: linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- List-id: <EnergyPlus_Support.yahoogroups.com>
- List-unsubscribe: <mailto:EnergyPlus_Supportemail@example.com>
- Mailing-list: list EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; contact EnergyPlus_Support-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Reply-to: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: eGroups-EW/0.82
Is that weather converter is used to change format only?
Now what I get is a raw data(2003-2007), how can I make it become TMY2? Is that I have to calculate through EXCEL first?
I have read Auxiliary Programs document about custom weather
files. After I write a .def file, what should I do next? I can't connect the raw data to .def file, could you help me?
--- In EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Linda Lawrie <linda@...> wrote:
> Did you read the Auxiliary Programs document about custom weather
> files and creating definition files?
> At 07:49 AM 12/24/2010, vicentina_0350024 wrote:
> >Hi~E+ Support!
> >I have 10-year weather data from weather station, data includes wind
> >velocity, wind direction, dry-bulb temperature, humidity, cloud
> >condition... Could you teach me to make a weather data from the
> >beginning to generate epw file or ddy file.
> >Thank you so much
Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx
The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
The group web site is:
Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection. Limit attachments to small files.
EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable. Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: