Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Calculation of Yearly Ideal Loads withoutHumidity Control

Thank you Jason,

It is helping me to get closer to the solution.

I have another question, when calculating cooling load without humidity control, does only sensible cooling is considered?  It may be a basic question for a mechanical engineer but my background is in architecture.  This is for study of relation between different buildings shapes and energy use and I do not want to consider humidity control.

Regards,

Maciej