RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] Changing orientation of building

If you install openstudio (openstudio.nrel.gov), you can write a simple ruby script and “require opentudio”

rotations = [0, 45, 90, 135, 180]

rotations.each do |rot|

  building = workspace.getBuilding

  building.setDouble(1, rot)  // north axis

end

The other Nick Long