[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[EnergyPlus_Support] Some doubts about output variables
- To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Some doubts about output variables
- From: "dani_lore1984" <dani.lorenzini@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 12:09:43 -0000
- Delivered-to: mailing list EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Delivery-date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 05:09:47 -0700
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1298462985; bh=6knbQsahqTDZhXkGVhi+PNLxsRCaMl93exxBk9F8/wk=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=kDvpdPjCq24KzbjFa+J6utftwXahciTwT4VuVqTN75ZaV0Ldjl+4N15B7pQPeJECOabxua1crNLzrU3AsvZcpYNge6ptt3x77LQ7lAksNsCrfNK+ltCMtdviVbntfSP9
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=lima; d=yahoogroups.com; b=rXrT0mXQh1nvmuHig029M1ByFTdvv2eN+3WdWMGWCQjKH3H7dVLr+RlP4HY/bWshixPkWhpVHrOgTAZL+vLsuaqY6mQoW4+wP04XM6kd2c46tyX958SfZ/3ljhlpNg+g;
- Envelope-to: linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- List-id: <EnergyPlus_Support.yahoogroups.com>
- List-unsubscribe: <mailto:EnergyPlus_Supportemail@example.com>
- Mailing-list: list EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; contact EnergyPlus_Support-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Reply-to: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: eGroups-EW/0.82
I'm modelling 3 building/15 thermal zones (5 each) for university, some zones have radiator and somes low temperature radiant floor (35°C). HVAC is only for sensible heating, no cooling in summer. Zones are controlled with a SingleHeating thermostat to have 20°C all days. Internal gain are modelled only with "OtherEquipment" module, no lights, no person. Infiltration are constant during all day with 0,3 v/h. All this choices because I've to be the nearest to UNI TS 11300 raccomandation for building simulation.
My problems are about outputs:
1) I've calculate invernal consumption of 1 of 3 building making a mountly sum of "A_BOILER:Boiler Gas Consumption Rate [W](TimeStep)", (I've set 1 timestep/hour so, I think, I can consider my output as Kh), adding mountly sum of "A_POMPA CIRC:Pump Electric Consumption [J](TimeStep)" (J/3600 = Wh), then sum all mountly result of invernal period (jan-apr; oct-dec) to obtain kWh/mq year consumption. It's strange because the result is too low, only 25 kWh/mq year! So I've one doubt, it's correct to consider W-Timestep as Wh? because if I print variables as "Detailed" I've one result at variable time, and summing all values the result is highter!
So, for analize HVAC output I've to print Timestep or Detailed variables?
2) It's possible to print HVAC's Performance (LOAD/CONSUMPTION)?
Thanks in advance!
Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx
The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
The group web site is:
Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection. Limit attachments to small files.
EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable. Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: