[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Design Day
- To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Design Day
- From: "quad_nich" <quad_nich@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 05 Mar 2011 07:05:17 -0000
- Delivered-to: mailing list EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Delivery-date: Sat, 05 Mar 2011 00:05:22 -0700
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1299308721; bh=2zBoPneDifjRknmCQknRZa3a8QRhNYGIr8nRzWqTBTY=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=G2fVhpUhHfoejNYROuO2S+UIiQkSySkBz2N5UqMPzkC3JXwTDzeT5oQL+xkWg+6fu8W9B0ndZKRntv/cNsbSFZOrrwR/d6usvWdwbBEnwdMa9uFe6ug824vFBSZYf7KG
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=lima; d=yahoogroups.com; b=SK4Ny/9RBYcmacTlLqwnRaQ+q/4g+TkkFmrU2Cb6baxsw+wPogX6GF9XUSG8xXn8PQv1THEEBdw1N/FP/7Bn0CpX0EMMynAe0bwYcqT7Q2amv08j0vzeKwxwksLU34ks;
- Envelope-to: linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- In-reply-to: <AANLkTim=nM_TxxLh062LKDmW1m0UniW4JChfoZPD+wAD@mail.gmail.com>
- List-id: <EnergyPlus_Support.yahoogroups.com>
- List-unsubscribe: <mailto:EnergyPlus_Supportemail@example.com>
- Mailing-list: list EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; contact EnergyPlus_Support-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Reply-to: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: eGroups-EW/0.82
I can't find the content of .ddy file in my country's weather data that I request from E+ ( .ZIP ),, it is empty..
so, what should I do? where I can find the information of ddy file,,?
--- In EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Drury B Crawley <dbcrawley@...> wrote:
> Design day data -- if the location has design conditions in the ASHRAE 2009
> Fundamentals -- are in the .DDY file that is in the .ZIP on the EnergyPlus
> web site. See the discussion in the 2009 Fundamentals for selecting the
> correct design conditions.
> On Fri, Mar 4, 2011 at 12:22 PM, fbio_reis <fabioreis23@...> wrote:
> > Hi,
> > Where can i find data to fill the design day? Do i have to search in the
> > weather data for the hottest day and the coolest?
> > Or there is another way to get that info?
> > Thanks,
> > Fábio
Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx
The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
The group web site is:
Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection. Limit attachments to small files.
EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable. Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: