[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: AirTerminal:SingleDuct:VAV:NoReheat

Thank-you for your help. I have been trying all day now the AirTerminal:SingleDuct:Uncontrolled but still cannot set up it so room temperatures ar at minimum 20ºC maximum 25ºC. I have tried a few options on the setpoint manager and cannot get to the minimum temperture in winter.
Lets say a have a AHU, no zone reheat. The AHU must handel the loads, so room mean air temperature is 20ºC to 25ºC year-round.

I have tried using a controller for the heat and cool water coils, but have to define a "zone inlet node" temperature setpoint(or a splitter inlet node temperature setpoint), this is where I have problems, I want that node temperature to get automatically set depending on room temperature and its thermostat. But when using a controller for these coils i must set setpoint temperatures for them.

I have tried the system without the cool and heat water coil controllers, and run the simulation, but still cannot get 20/25ºC.

The system is mostly on "autosize" so there are no limitations to coil and fan capacities.

I have no internal gains setup. I am studing these option for my thesis in with i will have to simulate an AHU. Please can someone point me in the right direction? I am not seeing what is missing.

Thank-you all for helping