Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: User Design Load

You should probably send your question and your input file to the helpdesk.

At 01:48 PM 4/18/2011, sm278424 wrote:
Hi, thanks,

Unfortunately, that's not the problem.  I set every sizing factor to 1.0. (The template generates the Sizing:Zone object using the Sizing:Parameters object.)

Any other possibilities?

Shaun

=======
http://www.pctools.com/