[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: ZoneVentilation Volume Standard Density vary

Thank you very much for your answer. So there is definitely a difference between the calculation for the DesignVentilation model, which take constant Volume flow rate in account (an therefore not a constant Mass flow rate = outdoor air density*constant volume flow rate) and the AirLoop model which take constant mass flow rate in account. Hope I am right.

Regards.

Robin