RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Model too big and too complicated? Part 1 - PC Performances

James, you forgot to add in the following in your time saving cals:

A= Few seconds * 1 million / 2 = one half millions of a few seconds

B = A /60 = more time (minutes) for coffee breaks J

Michael Grant, MIT

Engineering | Systemair Inc.

(T) 1-506-743-9500

michael.grant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx