[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Model too big and too complicated? Part 1 - PC Performances

For the record I figured I'd give some feedback on the outcome of this problem I had then. For those who read this in the future.

I have had the model CRASH on me, because it was lacking hard disk space. My output files were quite big for many reasons and they filed the laptop hdd. :-)

read this post for more useful info:
"Increasing the performance of the computer"
http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/EnergyPlus_Support/message/22939

cheers
J-Philippe Beaulieu, ing.