[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[EnergyPlus_Support] Can I make serial connection of several zones?
- To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Can I make serial connection of several zones?
- From: "Wonjun" <lesthesia@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 28 May 2011 07:40:55 -0000
- Delivered-to: mailing list EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Delivery-date: Sat, 28 May 2011 01:41:10 -0600
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1306568469; bh=Sgo5/hbjPGD/ZGtvpJpzhj7KIWf4ZKSDwxqSf+Lcmj0=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=eU80xoYGmchCq8xNH04lXlrlHMGl8r97sAoLR3Enb1AgL+zRDeeeLiO9wQg5X7EX/9Pbjp/0CpfhhJyPjrCblJOx/agrLI/xI0qMkan92Sj71nnGWBWRpNZhtuWo5tuP
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=lima; d=yahoogroups.com; b=cYumWAm1oYdYk8F7UBHBq9aB9AaRe9JW4xyiuOZOkhWzVN1y/VnygjTBaXCABxgHG26hRJ8UDB739Uj8SF/zXtkFb4XMxcagc0iX/EfB5SmPNIqgasMId7P+K8acc10f;
- Envelope-to: linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- List-id: <EnergyPlus_Support.yahoogroups.com>
- List-unsubscribe: <mailto:EnergyPlus_Supportfirstname.lastname@example.org>
- Mailing-list: list EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; contact EnergyPlus_Support-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Reply-to: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: eGroups-EW/0.82
I wonder whether EnergyPlus supports the serial connection of many zones or not.
typical HVAC system loop is connected like this (pararrel)
OA -> OA MIXING BOX -> COIL -> FAN -> SPLITTER -> ZONES(Zone1, 2 ,3 ...) -> MIXER -> RETURN to OA MIXING BOX
The system loop that I want to make is (serial)
OA -> OA MIXING BOX -> COIL -> FAN -> Zone1 -> Zone 2 -> Zone 3 -> RETURN to OA MIXING BOX
How can I make it?
I have tried to make this system. There is no error and SVG file show me in that way.
There is mass flow rate between Zone 1 and 2, BUT no mass flow rate between Zone 2 and Zone 3. So, It doesn't perfectly work.
If you have a idea or tricks regarding this system, please comment me.
I'll very appreciate it.
Thanks in advance.
Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx
The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
The group web site is:
Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection. Limit attachments to small files.
EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable. Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: