RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] ASHRAE fan powers

Jean,

I can’t recall what has been said in the past…..

Keep in mind:

·         The Pressure Rise field in all E+ fan objects is the product of fan and motor efficiency (EFFfan x EFF motor)

·         You can derive the pressure rise needed for a Baseline calculation; no iteration needed.  See if you can follow the attached spreadsheet for the derivation (Sorry; US units!)

The Building Performance Team
James V. Dirkes II, P.E., BEMP , LEED AP
1631 Acacia Drive NW
Grand Rapids, MI 49504
616 450 8653