[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[EnergyPlus_Support] How to schedule IdealLoadsAirSystem?
- To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] How to schedule IdealLoadsAirSystem?
- From: "wasilqayyum" <wasilqayyum@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 07:29:53 -0000
- Delivered-to: mailing list EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Delivery-date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 01:29:56 -0600
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1308900595; bh=ag7jub8iD5RBSa6oOR3xn3B7pXRCtZMtmMbU+RA9W5A=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=DoztnaI3YPc315VqjU1y2MUYIUjM5S2qY06fHTukW4SYSDNwBcBYl1wdyznBvWCYWnBiVfptOhoEhcCo4NIcNrZQtwbhkDHh0hqiXb1Il1YgiesbrdppQdPrAuVUrcbO
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=lima; d=yahoogroups.com; b=OTGiTuu9ypWXOVrKyxMcHGf93dlHahEpjlkB1hqhEQ+nsXaDf/KzsCQP0n7apJyPKtJOEMbaNl/EtsCu9MSHIAwILKmMaZyLyaNQTfMOLw40XA/bRmvslSCGfUL2h3jG;
- Envelope-to: linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- List-id: <EnergyPlus_Support.yahoogroups.com>
- List-unsubscribe: <mailto:EnergyPlus_Supportemail@example.com>
- Mailing-list: list EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; contact EnergyPlus_Support-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Reply-to: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: eGroups-EW/0.82
Im trying to find the total energy required for cooling of a office building from May to September.
To do this I have used IdealLoadsAirSystem, but this system works 24 hours a day. However, since my building is used as an office, I only want it to work from 8am to 5pm.
Any idea how to achieve this? I haven't specified any detailed HVAC components, just a simple ideal load one.
Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx
The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
The group web site is:
Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection. Limit attachments to small files.
EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable. Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: