[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[EnergyPlus_Support] Airflow between two or more zones (rooms)
- To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Airflow between two or more zones (rooms)
- From: "ep_hvac" <ep_hvac@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 10:12:47 -0000
- Delivered-to: mailing list EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Delivery-date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 04:12:51 -0600
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1308910370; bh=K5KKWRNEITkXfI/wySo0BzrCk04rQCWAHXwQbCtV+Rk=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=nhlrQKYKLUxTljsOFOV3qgBJlHCxtDuI6eyUTf2WUzbskEMpbZqMOz9hl0n2diTqH1ACTiIF3HfU3+SIS7u1wFTTGX6yOPKAExrFXohjYuQ/Y41VmnSo9vkR2GOTMFkF
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=lima; d=yahoogroups.com; b=bp195JNuzD5CAssIrjb+3sAv6HjE/PaUipBuAMAspJ5EPpJrOzFUGwAJVVws8ZhWXlJsKYcho2xVdEhhAVArTp6Mu8ANjWXqiSRLmMW68VoHX4kP0YlHu5oLb4b2D2zT;
- Envelope-to: linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- List-id: <EnergyPlus_Support.yahoogroups.com>
- List-unsubscribe: <mailto:EnergyPlus_Supportfirstname.lastname@example.org>
- Mailing-list: list EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; contact EnergyPlus_Support-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Reply-to: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: eGroups-EW/0.82
I would be grateful if someone who is more experienced in using Energy+ could answer to my questions.
I have a couple of them and they are as follow:
1)Is it possible to model the airflow (air leakage) between two or more zones (rooms) through the closed doors (the leakage area is known) and penetrations (e.g. for conveyors)?
2) If so above, is it possible to take into account the leakage airflow in general extract from the zone (e.g. we provide xx m3/s to zone and extract xx+leakage m3/s airflow from zone)?
I know that I can simulate it in Contam but I would like to analysis of the HVAC system in wider context (airflow + energy usage).
Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx
The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
The group web site is:
Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection. Limit attachments to small files.
EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable. Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: