[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Tenant Spaces must be simuleted with HVAC for LEED Core and Shell ?

Misstated, sorry. I mean HVAC Ideal Air is not satisfactory. I.e. the systems must be modeled down to component level. You must include the modeling of components such as fans, motors, pumps, etc. which is not done when using the HVAC ideal air objects.

Loads? Well, system sizing must be done using either design days or design weeks from the weather file as far as I can remember. The loads in the spaces should include for people, lighting, process, etc. to reflect the expected daily operation of that space. Office space differs from kitchen space (use the ASHRAE space types where you can - it can also give you peak default occupancy rates).

Environmental loads are taken care of by the weather file. Note that solar shading may not be accounted for unless it is fully automated or permanent, i.e. no manual blinds allowed.

If you have other LEED questions, check out LEEDuser. It fully justifies a full subscription. They have excellent forums (the only one covering ASHRAE 90.1 to some extent that I could find) as well as templates and detailed examples.