[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Output cumulative for all zones

Thanks for the reply.

I think I found a solution using the Meter object, which can do the sum accross zones or any other keys. There's a good example of exactly what I needed (calculating infiltration) in the user manuals. With the meter defined, it then appears as an output variable, which I can then print using ie/ the Table:Monthly object.

Cheers,

Marcus