RE: 回复: [EnergyPlus_ Support] PsyPsatFnTemp+PsyTsat FnHPb

Hi, Richard

Loong used water to connect the twoer to the condenser coil.  The temperature were the water temperature.  Two nodes on the condenser side, and two on the tower side.  The other variables in the tower object were autosized.  I have noted your guide on flowrate/ton and delta T.

I think, those nominal capacity values were limiting the autosizing values.  Most of the fields in the tower object were left blank.
The humidity related temperature rise has not been identified yet.

I think that if the OA is fed directly into a cooled zone, condensation will occur and produce those warnings.
Because building designer specified so much fresh air per person as a requirement, most of the students are feeding OA directly into each zone to meet the design requirement, and caused those warnings.

One student found a solution by pre-cool the OA to 7°C and then feed it to the zones as fresh air intake.

They wanted a 100% OA system, therefore the zone return air should not be mixed with the intake using the OA mixer box.  They want to use the return air in a heat recovery system for the OA intake.

I shall spend a little time on loong's IDF to identify the problems.

 Dr. Li