[EnergyPlus_Support] Out of Office - Tiago Capela Lourenço

I?m currently out of office and will return on the 25th August. I will not
check my emails and they will not be forward.

For urgent matters related to CIRCLE-2 activities please contact David
Avelar (david.a.avelar@xxxxxxxxx).
For urgent matters related to CIRCLE-2 management/contracts please contact
Carla Marques (ccmarques@xxxxxxxx).
For urgent matters related to CIRCLE-2 InfoBase, ETC-CCA or CHM please
contact Ana Gomes (anaferradagomes@xxxxxxxxx).

For any other matter please contact the SIM/CCIAM secretariat: Angela
Antunes (aantunes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) or Raquel Brito
(raquel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx).

Thank you / Obrigado
Tiago Capela Lourenço