[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Need help in understanding the error

Hello Jean,

Like you suggested I am looking into the EMS documentation. Since I have never worked on a software its taking me some time to understand.

The example EMS schedule which you have sent me, if you can explain it in detail on what each line means it will be of great help. I need to understand as to how you chose a sensor and actuator. And is there any specific naming technique etc.

You have mentioned some numbers here 457 etc, now where did those come from and how do I change them if I need to.

Kindly look into my intial request and IDF and tell me how I can write my EMS to get the desired output.

Sincerely,

Aditya