To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: foolishstar@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 20:31:35 +0800
Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Where to set the F-factor of the slab-on-grade floor, and the reflectance of the roof?

Dear all,

I'm now simulating a building with E+, but I don't know where to set the F-factor of the slab-on-grade floor or the reflectance of the roof.
Can anybody help me? These two parameters are required in the ASHRAE90.1.
Is it right to set the two parameters in the "material" of "surface construction elements"?

Thanks!

Han Xing