[EnergyPlus_Support] HVAC Templates

Hello everybody,

I'm a bit confused how my HVAC Template Thermostat (Setpoints) and VAV system works, so my question is this:

I'm trying to construct a VAV system that is working from 08 till 20h on Weekdays, SummerDesignDay and WinterDesignDay, whole year long, and not working at all for AllOtherDays! Is it correct to use HVAC Template Thermostat with constant heating / cooling setpoints (20/26'C), assign those Thermostats to proper zones, but then for the Zone/System:VAV classes, under the System Availability Schedule assign one fractional Compact Schedule which is telling that my system is working only for period of day 08-20h for specified days, and for the rest of the day hours not working! In that case, is my system going to "chase" given cooling and heating temperature setpoints for that part of the day, on specified days, for a whole year?

I've attached short version of my IDF file, but if necessary I will post complete file.

Cheers
Boby