[EnergyPlus_Support] HVACTemplates - RTU

I understand that it is hard to see the problem without looking at the physical model but I am having a problem creating a basic rooftop (gas heating – dx cooling) unit. I’ve based the model off of a sample in the tutorials for HVACTemplates:System:Unitary but when I run the model, I get an error for AirLoopHVAC. I did not specify an airloop and simply followed the HVACT..:Thermostat –> HVACT..:Zone:Unitary –> HVACT..:System:Unitary procedure. Am I missing something?

   ** Severe  ** AirLoopHVAC:Unitary:Furnace:HeatCool = RTU-1 FURNACE WITH DX COOLING

   ** Severe  ** Did not find correct AirLoopHVAC.

I recently switched over from using eQuest to energyplus with openstudio so there is a different learning curve.

Thanks,

Laurent Kanago

Technology Director

EHSlogo1

About | Services | Projects

Office: (312) 235-2225

Cell: (312) 730-2419

Skype: laurent.kanago

lkanago@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.ecohillsolutions.com/

“Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail. Thank you.”