Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Window Error - outward facing angle

Dear Laurent,

You need to reverse the ordering of the vertices that describe your window:
Vertex 1 -> Vertex 4
Vertex 2 -> Vertex 3
Vertex 4 -> Vertex 1

I often get this error when geometry is generated by an external program that doesn't know EnergyPlus' conventions.

Best regards,

Wouter