Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Window Error - outward facing angle

Look at the coordinates of the subsurface="FE9DF0" compared to the base surface=1E5242. They should be facing in the same direction. You can switch the facing angle by adjusting the coordinate "order" to match the base surface (or switch the base to match the sub-surface, whichever is correct). The corrdinates are entered according to the rules in the GlobalGeometryRules object "when looking from outside to inside".

  GlobalGeometryRules,
    UpperLeftCorner,         !- Starting Vertex Position
    Counterclockwise,        !- Vertex Entry Direction