[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Help a student for an HVAC modelling on E+

Thanky you very much Dr.Li

I don't think modelling the HVAC because it's too complicated for me.

I think using the Template in E+, with gaz heating and the CoP of the water (or directly of my HVAC system if I find the value).
Simulation with the same set points than the building, and compare the value of Temperature and spending energy. And after that adjust the model in E+. I don't need a perfect model, but I expect to have the same order of Temperature and, of course, energy consumption.

Best,