[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: EPW file for South Africa

Thanks all for the responses. Regarding the use of Jo'burg data: I am from South Africa, so I know (as Jean pointed out) that Durban's climate is hugely different from that of Jo'burg. I've already run my model using Cape Town and Jo'burg data, but I would have liked to run it using Durban data as well.

Thanks Linda for the links. It's a pity that the data doesn't seem to be avialable freely any more. I would have to check whether we have budget. I'd probably get my data from Weather Analytics instead of Meteonorm, considering the exchange rates (R8 to the dollar vs. R11 to the Euro). It's always painful converting costs to Rands!