[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Intermittent Fan Operation - Fan won't cycle

Set your fan object availability to always 1.
In the HVACUnitary object set the "Supply Air Fan Operating Mode Schedule Name" field so as to point to the schedule turning the mode to either cycling (load dependant) or continous as you wish (i.e. schedule values of Zero or non-Zero to indicate the mode). See i/o ref documentation.