Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Heat Transfer Through Internal Windows

Dan,

The window heat gain output gives you the amount of energy from exterior windows into the zone. Reporting this to the window side of the zone served by the facade may give you the amount of solar radiation transmitted directly from outside into the zone. In other words, the radiation that enters the zone, directly transmitted through the exterior windows of the facade, even though they are in a adjacent zone. This output should be specific for an exterior window though, so make sure you are reporting the right window. If it's correct, try and compare the results with "beam solar transmitted through interior window".

Pedro