[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Heat and Moisture Simulation (EMPD and HAM)

My ideia is really to test the sensitivity of HAM model on Energy Plus, since I plan to consider moisture on simulation of old buildings.
I ran the model without HAM with the weather file, and it had no errors. I´m going to test other weather files to check, anyway.

Well, in case I don´t get rid of these warnings, the report states at the end that I can ignore the "Zone Air Heat Balance out of Balance" warnings, which are currently used only by developers.

Thanks for answering!

Regards!!

Ariadne Marques de Mendonça

Civil Engineer
Master student of Civil Engineering
Laboratory of Energy Efficiency in Buildings
UFSC - Universidade Federal de Santa Catarina
Florianópolis/SC - Brazil
e-mail: ariadnemm@...<mailto:ariadnemm@...>
http://www.linkedin.com/in/ariadnemm
MSN: ariadnemm@...<mailto:ariadnemm@...>