[EnergyPlus_Support] How to customize a Weather file with local data

Hi,

I'm just starting with E+

Project is located at Koné (21.0931S 164.881E), and New Caledonia
Climate may vary a lot across our small island

Dru Crawley sent me  Koumac METEONORM file WMO 915770 (164,283 -20,567)a few days ago.

We've bought every hourly data avaible( DrybulbTemp, RH, Global and difuse radiation, rainfall, wind direction and speed) from the nearest Station, at Koné (21.053S 164.834E) for year 2007 (a quite representative year).

We also have more accurate Windspeed and Direction interpolated with MeteoDym program at 10m of ground elevation at the project location.
I already know how to convert and edit CSV file to EPW. If i enter all these datas at the weather files, should I also enter in it 10m of elevation?

I need to know:
- how can I calculate the other weather data used by E+ (Wet bulb, DirectRadiation, precipitable wather, pressure and IRradiation) to match in the best way the real weather data? all these data are importants in the same way?
- Is it better to use METEONORM interpolation instead of using a single year data file and calculate other missing datas?

many thanks for your help
regards
Florent