[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Meteonorm file for Bogota, Colombia

Let me explain the problem I'm having.

Bucause I want to compare the results of the sumulation with measured data, I would like tu use real-time data. I already have real-time weather data for Bogota for the last month, but this data is flawed because all the values of solar radiation, diffuse and direct, are "0" Cero. That means there are no solar gains in the model.

When using the typical year data from the IWEC file, I get a result very similar to reality, but there are days when the max. temperature and min. temperature of the zones are too high or too low.

I don't know what else to do in order to get weather data for the month of November 2011. Would you recommend using the IWEC file?

Thanks for your help.