Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Model a Chiller:Electric or Chiller:Electric:EIR

Now that you know how to do this and understand it, I might direct you to the Table objects where you can enter data pairs, normalize the data, create performance curves, interpolate tables, extrapolate tables, or ride the performance curve created with the table. It's a little tricky to get used to the format, but once you do they work very well.

Table:OneIndependentVariable (used for EIRFPLR)
Table:TwoIndependentVariables (used for CAPFT and EIRFT)