[EnergyPlus_Support] Correction re: VRF / VRV modeling

Dear Forum,
I know I've posted a couple of times about modeling a VRF / VRV system by using special inputs and post-processing on a water source heat pump system.
It's embarassing to find that I've posted incorrect information twice, I think, but I am posting now to correct it in case anyone was using the old information.
If this makes no sense, then you are not using my earler posts and can ignore it :)
The condensed story:
The WSHPs must be modeled with a very large COP (e.g., 1000) so that the compressor energy is essentially zero and only the zone load is passed to the chiller or boiler.
The chiller must be modeled with COP = 1.0 and boiler efficiency = 1.0.  This results in the chiller and boiler using energy equal to the load.  This energy can then be post-processed using the VRF part load performance.
p.s., E+ now can model the non-heat-recovery VRF systems all by itself.  The heat recovery VRF systems are what I am discussing here.