Fwd: [EnergyPlus_Support] Supply air temperature reset for peak hours

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Pregas Srinivasan <pregas@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, Dec 27, 2011 at 9:10 AM
Subject: Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Supply air temperature reset for peak hours
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Peak hours and Peak Days means your system (air side and water side) would be working at full capacity (unless you dont oversized them). Temperature reset strategy is a part load efficiency strategy and used to reduce energy consumption at part loads (for air side when outside air temperature = design air temperature, for chiller - reset water temperature reduces pump energy by reducing flow at each coils in proportion to load at each zones)

I am not familiar with Energy Plus, so i am not quite sure how to create a reset schedule.

Thanks,

Pregas Srinivasan