[EnergyPlus_Support] Location does not exist - Error after Run Simulation - OS 0.6.0 SU 8 Eplus 7.0

ExpandObjects Started.
error opening expanded.idf= runtime error#29

In Simulation Status - Right click on ExpandObjects  pick  Open/Edit File  or Open Directory  and error message ....
C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Google SketchUp 8\Plugins\OpenStudio\examples\MidRiseApt-Rick\ModeltoIDF\ExpandObjects-0 refers to a location that is unavailable....

IN FACT
...examples\MidRiseApt-Rick\ModeltoIDF\ExpandObjects-0     Does not appear to exist in the file structure, because when I browse to the Openstudio directory these folders do not show.  Yet from within SU8 >plugins> Openstudio>Save Openstudio Model as..    I am able to view all of these directories and files!   Why?  I cannot access them normally from my hard drive to attach a particular osm file to an email for example. Also Run Simulation does not see these directories either, so EnergyPlus does NOT Run a simulation successfully.

After creating a very simple model from a template (MidRise-Apartments).

Is this due to a failed installation of Openstudio 0.6.0?
Alternatively how do I get the programs (EnergyPlus and Openstudio) to read and write the directories and files properly?

PS: My installation of OS 0.6.0  when browsing to
C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Google SketchUp 8\Plugins\OpenStudio\
under properties, showed  Read Only with a grey checkmark.
I tried unchecking and applying those settings and the "Example" directory did NOT appear.

------------------------------

Run EP+ from OpenStudio Simple Model - Location not found error

I've been trying to get started learning EnergyPlus and Openstudio
I recently updated from 0.5.0 openstudio and have recently installed Energyplus
7 path= C:\EnergyPlusV7-0-0
SU8 Path= C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Google SketchUp 8
OpenStudio 0.6.0 Path= C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Google SketchUp
8\Plugins\OpenStudio

I've set up a very simple box model and tried to run EnergyPlus 7 from
OpenStudio 0.6.0 using SU > Plugins >Openstudio >Run simulation.

Under simulation status I get
"ExpandObjects Started.
error opening expanded.idf= runtime error#29"

And under Job Status > EnergyPlus the note says "out of date"

The output directory is
C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Google SketchUp
8\Plugins\OpenStudio\examples\Simple-V2\ModelToIdf

When I trace that path I find I have only:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Google SketchUp 8\Plugins\OpenStudio

I also notice an Examples folder in this path =
C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Google SketchUp 8\Plugins\Examples
and in this path =
C:\EnergyPlusV7-0-0\ExampleFiles

Can someone straighten me out as to where programs are to be installed, and why
I am getting this error?

Thanks
Rick