[EnergyPlus_Support] Sizing Multiple Zone HVAC Equipment

Hi,

I have a project where each zone is served by a dedicated heat recovery ventilation unit (ZoneHVAC:EnergyRecoveryVentilator) and by a PTAC (ZoneHVAC:PackagedTerminalAirConditioner).  I am auto-sizing the PTAC unit, and I would like to be able to auto-size the ventilation unit based on the DesignSpecification:OutdoorAir requirements.  However, when I set the ventilation unit airflow to "autosize" it autosizes to the same airflow as the PTAC unit.  Even if I set the airflow at the ventilation unit level, the attached ventilation fans still autosize to a different airflow.  I understand that during the sizing algorithm, the ventilation unit does not talk to the fan and dictate the airflow.  The only way to have consistent sizing between ZoneHVAC components, is to specify the sizing in the sizing object.  My issue is that I can only have one sizing object per zone.  Are there any creative ways to get around this issue?

Thanks,

--
Karen