[EnergyPlus_Support] I need your help

First of all I want to explain my BIG project that needs to be modelled.

Information:

-The total building area exceeds 500,000 sq.mt (GF+1st+2nd+3rd+B2+B1) floors (Airport in Kuwait)(15 MAP)

-Central Plan consists of (18 parrallel chillers, CHWP(9 primary, 11 secondary + 9 condenser water pumps), 18 cooling towers) District Cooling only.

-More than +180 AHUS (100% FAHU , AHUs for Displacement Ventilation, VAV AHUs, CAV AHUs (for substation) ).

My questions:

E+ is new for me, I have done all exercises in the getting started. I'm aware of most of the classes and objects.

-Can you guide me on the process of taking this project forward in E+?

-Do I have to model all of the equipment mentioned up, in addition to other Exhause Fans, Smoke Fans..etc?

 I mean you can imagine the project how big it is.

My Available Data:

-I have the 3d model of the project in googlesketchup(openstudio) (I'm aware of using this tool).

-I have completed till the "Schedules Class" in the .IDF file.

Recommendations:

-I prefer to work on the 3d model in googlesketchup, since the profile of the building is complicated (your advice is still appreciated).

Best Regards,

Ameen Mattar

Mechanical Engineer