To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: sachin_skit@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2012 05:17:18 -0800
Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Radiant Floor Cooling result

Hello,

I am modeling chilled floor for cooling. The Radiant Cooling availability schedule has been defined to be from 8 a.m to 6 p.m. However, when I look into the variable file the Ground Floor temperature of the zone starts increasing after 9 a.m until evening. Can anyone suggest what mistake I am doing, the loop design temperature is 19°C and thermostat setpoint is 26°C. I am also using outdoor air for ventilation.

Thanks,
SACHIN SHARMA