Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Variable Speed Pum p

I meant use some condition when x is 0.

i use x because the EMS language processor / parser is somewhat challenged. Better to make baby steps than assuming it can parse big expressions.

(I know -- I've been tweaking it when users come up with things that don't work but don't give an error).

mass flow rates will be set when ever the equipment is on, for sure. but there may be other considerations.
I would also be reporting it at the detailed level so you can compare.