Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] How can I simulate a stuck open economizer?

Thanks Jim. This will simplify my model.

I did set up my controller as you suggested, with a value of 10 and E+ gave me a warning saying: Minimum outside air flow rate for OA Controller "VAV_5_OA_CONTROLLER" is greater than maximum supply flow rate for Air Loop "VAV_5"

Therefore, I need to know the max supply flow for the airloop, which I assume is the input "Design Supply Air Flow Rate" which currently is, and I think it should be "autosize".

So, I went to the rdd file and the i/o Reference manual but I could not find this variable.

Any idea how to find out the airloop design flow rate?

Thanks again.

Homero.