[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Air Cooled Condenser Inlet Temperature below 0C

Thanks, Richard.

Ah, OK. So it's basically reporting the added heating load of the zone resulting from ventilation.

I have to say, without hearing it from someone in the "know", this would have puzzled me for a long time. Here's the definition for Cooling Coil Sensible Cooling Rate: "This field reports the dry air sensible heat extraction rate of the fan coil unit from the zone it is
serving in Watts..."

If I'm to understand you correctly, it's not reporting the cooling coil removing  the heat; rather, the "coolness" passing by the cooling coil on its way to the zone.

Liam