From: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Homero Noboa
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2012 9:11 AM
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: How can I simulate a stuck open economizer?

Dr. Li, Richard,  and all.

Thanks for your attention.

No, I do not want to simulate the damper stuck only for a period of time. I do want to see the behavior and more important, the energy consumption for the full year's operation of the stuck damper.

Regarding your message. when you say "schedule the OA to the 'stuck' value...", do you mean to set the Controller:OutdoorAir>Min Outdoor Air Flow Rate to the design value (as I am doing)? Or, do you