RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Weather file sub-hour capability

Please send  it to me directly if you wish.

There are two locations to submit your problem files:

Files to the above server is issue a ticket to the sender, and I cannot retrieve it.

If you submit the file to the this site, then it can be retrieved by all members.

 Dr. Li